I joined the hosts live yesterday at “Arise America” to discuss the Obama’s Administration’s squeamish admission that Assad used chemical weapons in Syria “with some degree of varying confidence”.
The discussion covered the following:
- Exposing the Obama Administrations policy of ensuring “managing outcomes”
- Highlighting how the US & Russians focus on forcing “dialogue” is flawed due to the realities in Syria
- Separating what is happening in Syria, from neo-con lies regarding WMDs in Iraq
- How floundering “red lines” asserts Assad’s position and confidence
- What the response is from those resisting the Assad regime
Click here for the video or on the images below – the segment starts at minute 1:02 & runs for about ten minutes.