Joined the lovely hosts at “Arise America” Wednesday morning (3.20.13) for a live discussion on the Syria’s Revolution moving into a third year.
This discussion covered the following:
- Accusations of chemical weapons and Obama’s “red line”
- The failure of the international community
- Lack of humanitarian aid support – US $60 million in non-military aid
- Diplomatic delusions of negotiated settlements
- Providing raw materials “to finish job themselves”
- Role of expat community and humanitarian aid
- Interim government as alternative to Assad’s “sovereignty”
- What’s driving the length of this struggle – resiliency or Assad support
- Understanding why this important for the average American
Click here for the video or the image below – the segment starts at minute 37 & runs for about ten minutes.